- MEMBER ENGAGEMENT
Curious about an educational opportunity? Question about an event? Inquire today.
LSCU & Affiliates is bringing Webinar Wednesdays directly to member credit unions at a time when the industry will need to adapt to excel.
These FREE online learning opportunities being offered to LSCU member credit unions will focus on timely topics and provide meaningful information employees can bring back and put into practice at their credit unions. The webinar offerings are also designed to help credit union employees acquire valuable skills to continue their path to professional excellence.
While these are challenging and uncertain times, opportunities can be realized through crisis. Register now to discover more about preparing your credit union for future success.
*Webinars will be recorded and provided to attendees following each webinar.
COVID-19 Frauds and Scams
Presented by Ken Otsuka, Senior Consultant, Risk & Compliance Solutions, CUNA Mutual Group
Fraudsters were quick to devise new scams to exploit the thirst for knowledge on the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the financial hardships experienced by millions of people. This session will cover the pandemic-themed frauds and scams, including:
• Phishing Attack
• Malicious Websites
• Economic Stimulus-Themed Scams
• Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
How the Current Market Turmoil Is Impacting Your SERP
Presented by OM Financial
Join OM Financials’ Executive Benefits Specialist's for an informative Webinar as they share their years of experience and cover:
• Aspects of board oversight of a supplemental executive retirement plan (SERP) plan
• The risks to the credit union and the executive based on the SERP design and products utilized
• Mitigation strategies should any material weaknesses in design or product performance be uncovered
Lending Risk for Credit Unions as We Define the “New Normal”
Presented by Jim Bullard, Senior Consultant, Risk & Compliance Solutions, CUNA Mutual Group
COVID-19 has changed the way business is done. This session will discuss lending risk for credit unions as we define the “new normal”. Specifically, we will provide guidance on how to:
• Implement agency guidance on loss mitigation and emergency lending
• Update your collection program during unprecedented times
• Handle virtual member engagement
• Execute best practices for teleworking
Digital Transformation - Market Impact and Opportunity
Presented by Sherpa Technologies
Join Keith Riddle, President and CEO of Sherpa Technologies, a CUSO of Corporate One FCU, for an overview of digital transformation challenges and market opportunities for credit unions. Keith will share the following:
• Components of digital transformation
• Examples of accelerated usage of secure digital platforms during and after the initial impact of COVID-19
• Outline practical steps credit unions can follow to optimize digital transformation and engagement strategies