- MEMBER ENGAGEMENT
Interested in learning about our latest initiatives? Connect with us today!
Friends of the Foundation is the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation's membership program that enables individuals and organizations to partner with us, gaining access to financial wellness benefits, volunteer opportunities, and credit union products and services. Becoming a member grants active participation in the Foundation's priorities and acts as a catalyst for supporting disaster resilience, credit union development, and community impact programs.
Friends of the Foundation Member Benefits:
• Champion the people helping people philosophy through monetary and system support.
• Receive an electronic newsletter from the Foundation on financial wellness and volunteer support.
• Become eligible for membership opportunities with participating credit unions to access financial products and services.
• Experience the ultimate financial wellness learning platform with Enrich.
• Enrich provides access to personalized, takeaway-loaded content, knowledge-building exercises, and engaging how-to tutorials. Explore explainer videos, join community discussions, and indulge in clever games with progress tracking for an entertaining and enriching learning experience.
• Opportunity to vote on financial education and community development issues important to the credit union industry.